Paicines Ranch is nestled in the heart of San Benito County among the sweeping oak-studded hillsides, about one south of San Jose and two hours south of San Francisco. We hope you will visit soon!
Note: Most GPS and online mapping systems give directions that cause our visitors to get hopelessly lost. If you are using Google Maps, you can enter Paicines Ranch as your destination and you will arrive at the ranch office. Otherwise, See directions below:
Directions from San Jose:
- 101 South through Gilroy
- Exit Highway 25 toward Hollister - approx 12 miles to Hollister
- Stay on highway 25 - there is a bypass around the city of Hollister.
- Go 10-12 more miles - past Ridgemark golf course, Tres Pinos (speed limit 35), then past Bolado Park (county fairgrounds).
- Approx. 1 mile after you get to Paicines (general store on left) you will turn right on Cienega Road (about 10-12 miles from when you first entered Hollister).
- Cienega Road runs directly and immediately into the ranch driveway. Do NOT follow Cienega after it turns left - the ranch gate is immediately in front of you.